Our centre is open and committed to ensuring our community can shop safely.
We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we are adhering to government and relevant health authority’s advice and doing what’s best for you, our customers. For additional information please visit: www.health.nsw.gov.au/
In the interest of health and safety for yourself and others, social distancing should be adhered to when you are in shopping centres.
Please consider wearing a mask when you shop.
NSW Health are advising people to wear a mask where social distancing is not possible, particularly in environments such as shopping centres and supermarkets. Please bring your mask when you shop to help protect yourself and others.
We’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning in high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms
- Implementing store capacity signage and social distancing floor markers throughout the centre
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Additional security for the safety of our customers and retailer
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- We have also deferred events and activities that could attract a crowd or groups of people/shoppers
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
We thank you for your support at this time.